Resilience & Mental Health in Early Years Settings
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a popular workshop that offers a practical and fun way on how Early Years staff can support children to develop resilience, emotional intelligence and emotional regulation, as well as support children to develop the vital foundation skills needed to build meaningful relationship that they take into later years.
This experiential workshop covers:
· What do we mean by resilience?
· What do we need to know to build resilience?
· How can we support and build resilience in Early Years Settings
· Brain development in early years and how you can contribute it its development
· Using conversations and PACE (Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity, Empathy) to build emotional intelligence, resilience, emotional regulation and relationships
· Using play to reinforce these skills - Theraplay™